Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: Full time employment
- Client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design and develop software.
- In this role you will provide appropriate documentation in accordance with CLIENT System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process. In this role you will also provide mentoring to other Software Engineers.
- Design, implement, and unit test software applications as defined in the marketing requirement and functional specifications.
- Create and maintain design documentation in support of application development.
- Work with the QA department to assist in the formal validation of the software applications.
- Participate in code reviews and training of other Product Development personnel.
- Assist in the coordination of activities between the Operation Department and the Product Development department to ensure the highest level of quality in the products delivered to the customer.
- Train and guide junior developers on proper software development procedures and methods.
- Ten or more years of related software experience.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle. Comprehensive and current knowledge of OO/SOA software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry or Regulated Industry is a plus.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of technical architecture as necessary for development of software.
- Knowledge of appropriate programming languages as needed for development of software.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience and knowledge of Single Sign-On technologies (OpenSSO, CAS, etc.) and the ability to deploy this technology across the enterprise.
- Experience with Postgres databases.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks like Jest.
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. cyberThink is an e-Verify participant.
Recruiter at cyberThink Inc.
Phone: 732-481-4174 Ext. 6644. | Email:
Address: 685 US-206 STE 101, Bridgewater, NJ 08807