12+ Month Contract
OPT can also apply if they have genuine experience
H1 transfers can also apply
build visual reports, dashboards, using Microsoft Power BI
Create and edit Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, and Queries on SQL Server 2014/2016 to extract data required for reporting purpose
Proficient in Advanced Excel like V Lookup, Pivot Tables and Power pivot in performing the business and data analysis
- Document detailed specifications for each report including functional and technical specifications.
- Create and edit Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, and Queries on SQL Server 2014/2016 to extract data required for reporting purposes.
- Develop dynamic reports that enable end users to filter and aggregate defined parameters according to their needs and customizations.
- Configure and create packages for report distribution.
- Create report subscriptions, dashboards, etc.
- Proactively identify and communicate dependencies, issues, risks, and barriers to completing assignments and escalate to the appropriate project stakeholders and supervisors.
- Accountable for supporting and contributing to the management of project scope, schedule, and quality within the respective team/area.
- Analyze how workflow decisions translate into report requirements.
- Create dynamic and static reports using Power BI, sourcing data from SQL Server data warehouse and analysis services
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred, or equivalent experience
- Ability to maintain and manage multiple projects while meeting expectations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 5+ years with SQL and data warehousing using SSIS
- 6+ years with Power BI
- Relational and Dimensional Data Model
with out this details resume will not be accepted
Available to join if offered:
In person interview (Yes/No):
Currently on a project:
Do you have any offer / final round interview:
References (Any 2 references with official email-Id)
send resume to