US Tech Solutions is seeking a “PowerBI Developer III” for a 02-03 Months Contract position with a client in Memphis, TN.
- Ability to rapidly translate business requirements into prototypes.
- Able to work through an Agile methodology, understand the working practices and their responsibilities in the delivery team.
- Analyze, Develop and enforce compliance to enterprise data standards and review their own and others documentation to ensure quality and standards adherence, using a Data Dictionary and respective data models.
- Responsible for advising Project Managers and Delivery Leads the scope of work, estimating efforts and providing time estimates for new projects and enhancements.
- Responsible for gathering and articulating requirements in partnership with the Business Analyst while interacting with different teams.
- Complete analysis to understand data flow and validate design with business requirements to ensure completeness of solution.
- Will provide direction to DBAs, Informatica Integrator, Project Manager and Delivery Lead.
- Responsible for project development and services of the Informatica Platform.
- He/she will have responsibilities to the Lead BI Data Modeler and the BI Delivery Director.
- Frequently interacts with company personnel of all levels.
- Interacts with vendors when necessary maintaining working relationships and managing SLA performance expectations.
- 3+ years – PowerBI development at an expert level
- A demonstrated successful track record of delivering large scale BI Solutions
- Experience working in an agile methodology
- Experience distributing reporting to a mobile workforce
- Experience in designing and delivering a security model
- Experience with Premium Cloud would be a benefit
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent formal training preferred
- Must have expert level competency in collecting business requirements, blueprint workshops, and writing functional and technical specifications
- Must have an expert level competency in at least one of the Enterprise BI Data Modelling Methodologies (Inmon, Kimball, other)
- Require strong communication skills and the ability to understand and simplify complex material
- Generally recognized as a qualified expert in information and data management methodology and techniques
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:
As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Account and Delivery Manager for client support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Thank you for your time.
US Tech Solutions