UI Developer- Mid to Senior Level
Location: Belton, Texas, United States / Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Employment Type: Full Time
Note: Need locals only
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Skills in one or more frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap.
• Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
• Experience with CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS.
• Experience in developing complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services.
• Understanding of React.js and popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
• Experience with testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma, Mocha.
• Experience writing Section 508 compliant code is a plus.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Understanding of Java web application technology stack (core Java, spring core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST).
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools, and continuous integration using Maven and Jenkins.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git/GitHub.
• Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities.
• Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role.
• Clear written and verbal communications skills.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.