INADEV is a recognized SBA 8(a) certified SDB based in McLean, VA since 2011. We provide high quality agile digital services, cloud based solutions, and full end to end operational services to multiple Federal agencies such as Department of Homeland Security (USCIS), Social Security Administration, US Census Bureau, Food and Drug Administration, and large commercial entities such as Echostar.
Must be a ==== and possess the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Local VA/DC/MD candidates only please. The onsite work location is Mclean, VA (Mixed remote schedule available with 3-4 days a week in office) but will work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19.
- Research and develop machine learning systems that help train or serve models
- Prototype new ideas/technologies to create proof of concept and demos
- Lead the organization's strong drive to be on the cutting edge of technology through the generation of patentable ideas
- Stay abreast of emerging advancements in the AI/ML space and adapt them to deliver new/improved solutions to clients
- Support product development and oversee technical delivery of projects
- Build, manage, mentor and guide a team of AI / Data Science Engineers
- Must be a ==== and eligible for Public Trust/Security clearance
- 15 – 20 years of progressive experience in big data and cloud computation, with a minimum of 5 years specifically with AI/Machine Learning.
- Must have extensive experience with:
- Machine learning libraries, frameworks, techniques ML frameworks such as: Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Deep Learning etc.
- Deep learning and neural network, supervised and unsupervised machine learning models
- Leading cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure/GCP
- ML algorithms including Regression, Classification, Clustering and regularization techniques such as Dropout, weight decay, generative pre-training
- Various software development tools, software process, and environments: IDE, debugger, source control, bug tracking, etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Master’s/Doctoral degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics or similar discipline
We offer a full benefits package. This includes but is not limited to:
- INADEV provides employer premium contributions and offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage plans to ensure employees find the plan that is right for them.
- Employee Assistance Program that includes a wide range of professional services on personal matters.
- Employee Referral Program
- Employer sponsored Life Insurance & Long/Short Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- 8 paid holidays and up to 2 paid floating holidays
- 401k, annual employer matching, up to maximum of 3%
- Walking distance accessibility to Silver Line Metro (McLean station)
- INADEV provides a healthy and positive work-life environment by providing flexible work schedules, as needed remote days with manager approval
- Loaded FREE snack and beverage lounge
- Regular company outings, such as happy hour, game night, dinner and lunch.
- Regular brown bag sessions that are led by a different team member sharing what new and exciting technologies they are using.
- A commitment to creating a fulfilling work environment
No 3rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.