To continue our success story, we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Presales Consultant to be a part of our rapidly growing sales and delivery service team.
As a Pre-sales Consultant, you will be responsible for helping our sales executives/principals to prepare and present diwo® platform to prospective clients: from preparing demos to assisting with proposals and requirements analysis. You'll get to work with large enterprise companies worldwide to help them realize the importance of Cognitive Decision making and the direct impact on their businesses.
- Closely interacting with prospects as well as existing accounts in deeply understanding the customers' operational needs and preparing solution materials, conducting product demonstrations, supporting proofs of concept/technology diwo® fits their needs
- Working with sales, you'll discover the business and operational challenges or goals the prospect has and prepare presentations and demonstrations to show how diwo® is the best solution platform for them.
- Assisting with RFPs using your detailed knowledge of the product, in addition to its application to business problems.
- Handing over new projects to the delivery team as well as coordinating with product management on any new features, changes or enhancements
- Providing assistance to marketing by creating content including demo videos, sales demo environments, case studies, blog posts and other collateral.
- 5-7+ years of experience working experience in technology industry or enterprise organizations.
- Appetit to under the subject matter in any vertical and relate the problem to diwo® platform.
- Experience in responding to formal proposal procedures such as RFI/RFPs and preparing SOW’s.
- Customer facing consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs is critical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team or independently, handling conflict resolution, time management as well as solving problems.
- A desire to develop project management skills but not a must.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Business or Information Systems a similarly relevant field of study.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology (IT), or related field.
diwo® is a platform developed by Loven Systems LLC for Cognitive decision-making in businesses with novel capabilities, to enable continuous business optimization. The design of diwo is based on several patented methods built around the concept of an opportunity and cognitive decision-making.
Currently, Loven Systems is deploying diwo® across several large enterprises in retail, financial, manufacturing and automotive/OEM customers to solve unique and interesting business problems. These deployments are extensive, high complex with multi-year support for ongoing enhancements.
diwo® is seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join this fast-growing team. A great opportunity for critical thinkers to learn some of the most advanced technologies and business-related acumen.
For more information, please visit us at www.getdiwo.com and learn more at https://vimeo.com/getdiwo.
- Highly employee driven and motivating environment with Employee stock ownership plan.
- 2 weeks paid vacation, approved long vacations for special events such as Wedding etc.
- Aspiring culture and workplace https://getdiwo.com/we-are-diwo/post-4, https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6534860651058262016
- 401(k) vesting options
- PPO Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and Life Insurnace plans.
- Many other unique benefits including floating holidays, regular team outings, Fun Fridays, Ping Pong etc.
- H-1B Sponsorship available for all eligible candidates if required.
Loven Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Loven Systems does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.