Trimble Solutions Japan
provides the construction industry with Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design software solutions to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join our team in supporting the sales of our software in Tokyo, Japan.
In this position
Your key responsibilities as a Pre-Sales Engineer are
- To take ownership and responsibilities of pre-sales, training, implementation, post-sales support and checking a progress of Tekla deployment on site as well as customer s positive experience in implementation of Tekla Software
- To provide comprehensive technical demonstrations of our software to our customers for all of our products and configurations
- The demonstration is not only for customers but also partners and 3rd parties in the industry
- Building relationships and rapport with customers, especially technical persons/engineers
- Support Sales in following up with prospects after meetings
- Conveying customer requirements to the development team
- Product localization, testing and managing delivery and update of applications provided to customers on a specific agreement basis
- E.g. to maintain a contact and a delivery information, to deliver a new serial code and a new version of applications, to handle inquires such as a bug report and a lost PW/ID
- Conducting seminar, user groups meetings and participating in tradeshows
- Creating documentations such a typical Tekla workflow, an example of collaboration with BIM model
- Support issues together with partners.
We appreciate if you have
- 5-10 years of working experience preferably in building and construction, mechanical or MEP industry
- Knowledge of structural design, modeling software (e.g. CAD) or management software ( e.g. PDM, PLM,CM)
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent working experience with BA degree
- Native Japanese and preferably reading skills in English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills as well as excellent hearing skills
- An outgoing POSITIVE personality, being able to build strong relationships with colleagues, partners and customers alike
- Good problem solving and team working skills.
Experience of using Tekla Structures/ REVIT/ local steel CAD is a plus.
If you are interested in joining our team, apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs around 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Trimble Privacy Center