TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice What We'll Bring:
Impact you'll make:
•\tSubject Matter Expert for our US Financial Services Vertical, TransUnion TruValidate suite of fraud products.
•\tPartner with the external TransUnion sales teams from a pre-sales through post-sales capacity in positioning these solutions for TU clients.
•\tServe as an expert on the application and implementation of TruValidate solutions to engage with clients, partners and internal resources to meet annual business goals and strategic objectives.What You'll Bring: Pre-Sales Technical Consultant, Financial Services - Fraud & Identity Solutions "TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions."
- Chris Cartwright, US Information ServicesAbout the Team:
We provide a real-time service that exposes online fraudsters, as well as multifactor authentication services to detect fraud before it occurs. We significantly cut financial losses from fraud and abuse, while increasing operational efficiencies, and provide a shared platform that enables businesses to benefit from the collective experience of others. What We'll Bring:
What You'll Bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
We'd Love To See:
- 3+ years of experience in the Financial Services space (e.g. retail banking, financial technology, consumer lending, or BNPL products and/or solutions).
- An understanding of and passion for Fraud and Identity Solutions.
- A proven track record in business development, sales or consulting.
- Demonstrated communication skills and success in positioning complex integrated solutions to clients.
- Experience preparing and delivering sales presentations and leading/facilitating client interactions.
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time.
Impact You'll Make:
- Ability to help develop a customer proposition, identify needs and how those needs relate to TransUnion capabilities.
- Previous experience and success in working with cross-functional teams to see and deliver customer solutions.
- Experience with and understanding of RFI and RFP preparation process.
- An independent worker in pursuit of team goals.
- The individual in this position will act as a subject-matter expert, proactively working with financial services clients, and supporting our Sales team to drive business and revenue opportunities, while providing senior management with valuable industry/market and customer driven insight to ensure business growth.
- This individual will have the ability to leverage their previous experience along with TransUnion's best practices to help solve our customers' problems, delivering fulsome recommendations and compelling presentations.
- Demonstrates to internal and external customers how TransUnion's products and analytics can be applied and implemented to optimize business strategies. This may include creating and delivering pitch decks, case studies, detailed reviews of clients' portfolios, and producing cost benefit analyses. Responsible for providing sales support, which may include providing strategic consulting and needs assessment services to internal and external customers.
- Finds value-add opportunities for clients to help maintain and nurture strong revenue base, mutually satisfying business relationships:
Impact You'll Make:
- Manages research and analysis processes for projects in the following areas: marketing, risk, profitability, technology, or other related topics. Leads in proposal development by transforming client or prospective client requirements into consultative solutions that demonstrate value added services.
- When necessary, will engage resources across other TransUnion business units and functional areas in support of new product assessment and development efforts for specific vertical lines of business and/or industry segments - some of the functional areas may include legal, compliance, finance and IT.
- Consults with customers and TransUnion colleagues to determine analytical requirements; and to integrate target marketing, account decisioning, and account management strategies and products with existing or other processes, systems, and operations.
- Understands industry trends and the business at the level needed to proactively identify areas of business opportunities and analytical needs of customers.
- Collaborates with outside organizations in partnerships to assist common customers. Acts as liaison between clients and other departments within TransUnion to offer "total solutions". Effectively presents project results in client/user language.
- Makes formal presentations at meetings, conventions, and other speaking engagements in a particular area of business or statistical expertise.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Travel (primarily within GTA) is a requirement for client meetings; team operates in a flexible work environment (remote as well as in-person)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Pre-Sale Technical Consulting