One of our clients, a mid-size cloud technology company looking for an enthusiastic Pre-Sales Solutions Architect. The company is a global leader in developing innovative technology!. Permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to BarryR@brainsworkgroup.com with your salary history/requirements. The location is flexible Chicago or Ohio Valley working from office or home, per sales team structure and management directives
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
- 2+ years of pre-sales engineering , SE (Solutions Engineer) or SA (Solutions Architect) experience, ideally database engineering for enterprise software
- Hands-on experience with server-side software development with Linux, Databases and preferably at least one application development languages (Java, .NET, Python, or other)
- Knowledge of DevOps, Cloud technologies, distributed databases and/or NoSQL technologies (do not need all)
- Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems
- A technology expert, with a desire to provide potential customers with the best customer experience, this is the right challenge for you.
- Be available to travel up to 20% of the time; working from office or home, per sales team structure and management directives
- Hands-on NoSQL, IMDB of IMDG experience a plus
- Hands-on PaaS (PCF, OpenShift, K8s) experience a plus
- Hands-on Cloud databases experience a plus
- Help customers meet their technology and business requirements with this company s databases using their products, solutions, and services.
- Educate and collaborate with customers to create customized powered solutions for their specific business and database needs, helping them increase business value and overcome challenges.
- Drive POCs, pilots, challenges, and evaluations, working hands-on with company s customers using one of the best technologies in the market, never losing sight of the customer s business objectives.
- Understand, quantify and verify the business needs of customers and their specific use cases.
- Work diligently with the customer s technical teams (architects, developers, PMOs, and C-level experts) to ensure the success of all customer POCs and pilots.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales team to develop effective account strategies and identify new account opportunities, as well as a new business with existing accounts.
- Present the company, its capabilities, and technology in a highly professional and exciting way that will engage customers and help them see the business impact and competitive advantages offed.
- Use customer feedback and insights to improve product materials, technical best practice and technical materials, while providing feedback to Product Management teams and R&D.
- Ability to learn on your own and demonstrated record of keeping up with technology trends
- Good energy, presentation skills, articulation of complex technical topics and a team player
BS in Computer Science / B.A. or equivalent work experience
Use this link to apply directly: https://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=12382631
Or email: email@example.com Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: , Linux, Sale, "Sales Engineer", "Pre Sale", "Post Sale", Pre-sale, Post-Sale,