Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.ResponsibilitiesDuties include:
- Serves as MS&A team lead, overseeing work of Senior, Mid-, and Junior-level Contractor MS&A Engineers. This includes providing detailed tasking and guidance that ensures timely achievement of Government directed goals and milestones. Host regular (weekly, or as otherwise directed), tag up meetings that include all GFC NEE MS&A Contractors and at least one Government lead to 1) present accomplishments since last meeting, 2) raise questions and concerns and propose viable paths forward, and 3) propose accomplishments to achieve before next meeting to obtain Government approval.
- Exhibits transparency by sharing all salient facts relevant to the task at hand. Routinely provides honest and frank feedback to Government leads on the achievability of desired deliverables within proposed timeframes.
- Communicates unexpected setbacks quickly, and proposes mitigation actions. Incorporates lessons learned in future planning.
- Arrives on time and prepared to actively participate in all meetings.
- Provides technical expertise supporting GEOINT Overhead and Ground Architectures and associated phenomenology.
- Guides the development and use of complex models, tools and algorithms to identify trends and patterns in Big Data.
- Guides modeling of NGA's architectures, requirements, and systems performance and considers NGA and NSG strategies and overall vision for the future of GEOINT. GEOINT Architectures include foreign, commercial and Government owned space-based collection systems; commercial and Government airborne collection systems; and all supporting ground systems.
- Guides the creation of models to support analysis of alternatives, performance trades, design trades and new capabilities and develops alternatives for deployment based on MS&A results in existing NSG architectures and cloud environments.
- Prepares deliverables that include collection and volumetric data gap analyses, utilization analyses, statistical and forecasting analyses, presentations, and written reports and recommendations. Draft deliverables must be reviewed by one other MS&A Contractor or qualified Government teammate before delivering to Government lead, at least 1 business day prior to due date.
- Plans and executes MS&A activities in support of GEOINT studies and assessments, performing data collection and preparation, model formulation and set-up, and execution of production runs or other model experimentation
- Analyzing alternatives to optimize performance and improve understanding of ground and overhead systems architectures and components
- Actively collaborates in the development and collections of future overhead and ground needs to ensure collected data is fit for purpose in performance and effectiveness modeling and simulation.
- Provide technical support to Government leads by proactively discovering and researching modeling and simulation improvements or concerns, and proposing approaches that the team can take to achieve or resolve them. Common areas for improvements / concerns include, but are not limited to algorithms, interfaces, inputs, outputs, and visualizations.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Experience in Government or industry modeling, or leading others in the modeling of, large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Experience in developing, or leading others in the development of, tools using programming languages such as C, SQL, R, Visual Basic and Python
- Experience in the use of models, simulation, and visualization technologies in decision support roles.
- Experience with NTM, US Commercial or Foreign Partner GEOINT collection systems and related Key Performance Parameter benchmarks.
- Knowledge of the intelligence community and the geospatial intelligence mission
- Knowledge of applied statistics
- Experience with manipulating and maintaining large and complex databases
- Knowledge of tools development and use in cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Experience in machine learning.
- Experience in Operations Research.
- Knowledge of Structured Observation Management and Activity Modeling.
- Experience performing MS&A on solutions using Cloud-based technologies.
- Experience performing MS&A on solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience performing MS&A on solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)