Job Title: Presales Architect Location: Philadelphia, PA Duration: Full Time
Your goal as a pre-sales architect should be to build skills, relationships, and industry credibility across more than one of these segments to drive product and services sales.
Responsibilities and Roles:
• Present at Technical Briefings with clients and partners to showcase Evoke's value.
• Considered a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or many technologies for the team to leverage.
• Recognized by the partner community to own technical sales campaigns without their support.
• Qualify and position consulting engagements and services.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to team resources to enhance their solution knowledge, technical acumen, and pre-sales skill sets.
• Qualify sales opportunities in terms of client technical requirements, decision-making process, and funding and decides if we should move forward with the campaign.
• Understand and articulate Evoke's service offerings.
• Prioritize opportunities and efforts assigned to the geography based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit.
• Drive engagement conversions to additional services/solutions.
• Provide feedback to improve internal efficiencies.
• Work with Practice Directors to provide input and suggestions for new solutions and offerings.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
• 5+ years pre-sales experience is required
• Professional communication, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Experience working as a technical lead in a pre-sales sales campaign
• Extensive knowledge of one or more of our service offerings
• Ability to work under critical conditions and influence others to achieve results
• Strong interpersonal skills with excellent presentation skills
• Must be independent, self-motivated, a self-starter and possess a respectable working attitude
• Able to work well within a team and partner environment