AgreeYa is a global Systems Integrator and is seeking Presales Manager.
- Knowledge and experience in handling end-to-end presales process
- Work with Sales, Practice, and Delivery Teams to prepare compelling response to customer presentations, responses, and collaterals
- Hands on experience with handling RFx
- Work on proposals and solutioning for small to large and complex deals
- Manage all key client requirements, requests, queries, changes etc. and maintain proper documentation to track these
- Provide support to sales teams, develop customer ready SOW and presentations for external customers.
- Ability to articulate & respond to RFP questions
- Contribute to and maintain database knowledge base archive of reusable proposals, references, and other preapproved, customer facing content
- Reporting and meeting internal and external deadlines
Skills & Experience
- Presales work covering both solutions and staffing areas
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint and other necessary skills to create and deliver impactful client presentations is a must
- Excellent communication with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Capable of performing tasks independently and results oriented
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Past experience of having worked with Microsoft or company with Microsoft Gold Partner/Microsoft Cloud Solution Partner is a definite plus
Education Qualifications: MBA (equivalent) with Technical degree/diploma
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999, AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,850 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Utility & Energy, Technology, Public sector, Pharma & Biotech, and others. Please visit us at www.agreeya.com for more information. AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. Visit our website to learn about our Career & Culture.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com