Suicide Prevention program manager will:
- Be on-site at the State/territory Joint Forces Headquarters (JFHQs) to provide daily assignments.
- Work directly with (but not under the supervision of) the state R2SP Council and partner agencies as well as the
- Perform program functions such as writing, assisting instructors, and performing analysis of data and trends.
- May travel to attend various conferences and meetings to support the Suicide Prevention (SP) mission.
- Participate in training activities, including delivering training and presentations and handling registration for
training courses in the implementation of the SP program.
- Assist in the direction, coordination, improvement and overall operation of the SP mission.
- Work under the direct supervision of an Accenture R2SPPM regional supervisor.
- Provide reports, insights and suggestions for SP program improvement, and performance measures to the regional
supervisor. Basic Qualifications
- 4-year accredited college degree or 2 years equivalent
life/work experience in social sciences pertaining to
soldier/family support, human resources, or counseling.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Have the ability to pass any necessary background
investigations, with a minimum NAC clearance. Preferred Skills
- Social Sciences Program development, implementation
and management experience
- Broad based knowledge, experience, and skills in the
areas of suicide prevention, military personnel, human
resources, or military family programs
- Program/project management experience
- An understanding of the Army National Guard
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Working knowledge of suicide preventions programs,
military wellbeing programs, and family programs
- Military experience
- Ability to analyze statistical data and brief trend analysis