Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Pricing Analyst position located in Herndon, VA.
Work closely with the pursuit team and account team to understand the scope of the engagement and contract in order to provide the requisite analysis / information and recommendations to the pursuit and account team.
- Coach Other Pricers'
- Analyze customer data
- Develop cost model and complete pricing documents
- Generate P&L and cash flow statements and brief leadership
- Validate financial assumptions
- Review assumptions with Accounting, Tax and Treasury
- Complete audit documentation to be compliant with Federal Government Regulations
Education and Experience Required:
- Seeking candidates of all levels: Junior, Mid-Level and Senior
- 5 years directly related experience in outsourcing.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong understanding of Regional and Worldwide (WW) Finance or Human Resources (HR) practices or negotiation and Contracting Practices and government regulations.
- In depth understanding and knowledge of Management of Change issues.
- Business and customer oriented Team player with ability to form alliances across boundaries.
- Proven project management skills and leadership capabilities.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at a Sr. level. Must be fluent in English
- Ability to cope with very high peak workloads, extensive travel and period away from home, short deadlines and significant pressure.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Lead management of Regional or multinational programs
- Resolve critical problems
- Apply effective project management methods
- Finance or HR or Contract Negotiation breadth of knowledge
- Focus on customer relationships & engagement process
- Build and maintain relationships
- Demonstrate understanding of financial impacts of technical approaches and decisions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of corporate policies, markets and processes.
- Provide consulting on financial or HR or contractual issues
- Contribute to and present proposals
- Good Business Acumen
- Translate business requirements into financial or HR or contractual solutions
- Structure and price deals to maximize profits
- Demonstrate good outsourcing industry knowledge
- Demonstrate mastery to state of- the-art business/financial/HR/contracting knowledge
- Good Interpersonal skills and clear &effective communication ability.
- Highly developed software capability (PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Project)