NetCentrics is looking to fill a critical role for a Pricing Analyst at our company headquarters in Herndon, VA. This position is open only to candidates who have an active Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
The Pricing Analyst will lead the pricing function of the organization. This includes developing strategic pricing concepts, modeling and narratives related to bids and proposals; overseeing the estimating and pricing activities for proposals and changes; evaluating risks and opportunities in cost estimates, developing key price to win strategies for NetCentrics opportunities, and other competitive pricing related activities.
Specific duties include:
• Provide proposal pricing support for large strategic bids, task orders and contract modification proposals to the federal government.
• Develop, coordinate, analyze, and prepare price proposals and supporting documentation in accordance with government RFPs and corporate policies.
• Conduct Price to Win analyses.
• Ensure accuracy, adherence, compliance and maintenance of the company`s Cost Estimating System.
• Will analyze RFPs, establish pricing volume deliverable schedules, collect direct and indirect pricing inputs, create and evaluate pricing model scenarios, develop cost narratives and produce final approved Pricing Volume.
• Will coordinate and communicate with program teams, proposal managers and experts from various departments as well as senior executives.
• May author basis of estimates, strategic cost assumptions and responses to DCAA audits.
• Translate business needs into analyses that provide insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and industries.
• Leads and directs the work of others.
Clearance: Must have an active Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Education: Requires a Bachelor`s degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Economics or related field of study.
Years of Experience: 15 years previous experience in Federal Government price proposal development required.
• Familiar with a variety of the field`s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Comprehensive understanding of strategic pricing, Price to Win (PTW) analysis.
• Comprehensive understanding of cost accounting principles and regulatory requirements including cost vs. price, direct and indirect rate structures, professional compensation structures, and labor classifications.
• Attention to detail, creativity and inquisitiveness, highly organized.
• Knowledge of FAR, CAS and TINA required as well as RFP/contract structure and contract types including various fixed price, time & materials, and cost-reimbursable contracts.
• Knowledge of Federal Supply Schedules (FSS) including GSA Schedules.
• Some travel may be required (10%).
• As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics Corporation has continuously served the U.S. Government since our founding in 1995. We provide U.S. federal agencies with reliable and cost-effective IT services, including IT platform services, IT service delivery, cybersecurity, and infrastructure modernization. We have extensive experience modernizing and strengthening network bandwidth, security, and performance to deliver enhanced services and reliability to end-users.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled