Our client is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst in Redmond, WA. This is a 9+ month contract opportunity and the manager will review resumes immediately. Please submit all qualified resumes to email@example.com.
This position is responsible for managing the pricing activities in an assigned region of the US. Activities include quotes on individual deals, discount and margin analysis in support of negotiations, creation of pricing documents for bids and proposals, as well as management of customer pricing within customer master. Position has frequent communication with Sales and Finance, and requires strong verbal and written communication. Position has high visibility into a variety of departments and serves as a strong starting point for recent Business, Finance, or Economics graduates. Position often requires working under tight deadlines and requires effective time management skills.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
* Create quotes for individual deals for assigned geographic region in the United States.
* Ensure appropriate approvals are obtained for all customer quotes.
* Manage pricing for all customer contracts and sales arrangements
* Create pricing exhibits for agreements and proposals for assigned geographic region in the United States.
* Ensure appropriate approvals are obtained for all agreements
* Upload and manage all pricing for executed agreements in QAD and Siebel.
* Troubleshoot pricing issues and discrepancies with sales and customer service team members as questions arise.
* Provide general pricing and problem solving support for complicated pricing issues on individual sales orders.
* Discount and Margin Analysis
* Create basic margin and discount analysis for individual deals and for pricing agreements.
* Advise sales force of margins and overall discounts as requested by sales management.
* Gather, analyze, and report pricing metrics for assigned geographic region in the United States.
* Customer Master Management
* Facilitate the creation, editing, and pricing in customer master for all customers in assigned geographic area
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Finance, Economics, or related area, or equivalent experience
* 0-3 years of experience
* Strong analytical and organizational skills, and ability to perform detailed work.
* Good verbal and written communication, organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
* Strong Microsoft application skills, particularly in Excel and Word.
* Highly motivated with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
* Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
* Knowledge of basic life support (BLS) or medical device industry.
* Previous experience with pricing and financial analysis.
* Capable of self-direction and exercising initiative.
* Visual Basic Programming