Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
- Work with business SMEs to break down complex business processes, and identify automation-led transformation opportunities
- Partner with business leaders to establish quantifiable value propositions of digital solutions, and defend business cases
- Apply a state-of-the-art cloud, ML, CI-CD stack to Architect & Design technical solutions to business process automation problems
- Partner with AI-ML experts, data engineers and data stewards in the organization to incorporate the power of CoreLogic's extensive datasets into new solutions
- Lead engineering excellence in the department with DevOps and Cloud Native development
- Guide and mentor engineers in the team in adoption of industry best practices, organizational standards, and enterprise architectural patterns
- Interact with technology partners and product vendors, and continuously look for better toolsets, technologies and methodologies for solving problems
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline or significant industry experience.
- A creative mindset - ability to cultivate ambiguous problems, and come up with novel solutions
- Excellent software engineering skills with deep knowledge in one or more of the following: Python/Java/.NET (10+ years), REST APIs (flask/Django/Spring Boot/WebAPI), micro-services, and SQL
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns, relational and NoSQL databases, and UML
- Hands-on in Unix/Linux environments, with knowledge of bash or similar shells
- Experience in DevOps discipline and tools, production monitoring, capacity management, security and authentication (5+ years)
- Experience with development & operations in cloud native technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure) (5+ years)
- Broad knowledge of open-source libraries & packages.
- Experience with Machine Learning, especially Deep Learning, and MLOps
- Experience with RPA products - UIPath/Automation Anywhere/BluePrism, and one or more BPM tools
- Exposure to one or more OCR and data extraction products such as ABBYY, Kofax, Vidado
- Exposure to design thinking - personas, user journeys
- Experience with legacy systems and integration & migration of these systems into more modern framework
#Dice_CD CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.