Treasury Services Technology group is in the process of revamping and modernizing the mission critical applications and in doing so are in need for strong engineering profiles to augment our teams. We are currently looking for a Sr. Softward engineer with the following experience and exposure :
- 10+ years of exp.
- Background in Enterprise architecture or Solution architecture.
- Extensively practised clean Code, Clean Architecture.
- Deep knowledge of modern application development practises such as microservices, event driven architecture and 12 factor design principles, Restful api-s, Api Managers.
- Coding experience in Java, Python , Angular, Springboot, springCloud , SpringIntegration, springbatch
- Strong knowledge of container technologies, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure as code and configuration tools such as Ansible, Terraform, cloud Formation or Helm.
- Coaching: providing timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
- Demonstrated experience with working within an agile/devops environment.
- Experience setting up and using CI/CD.
- Understanding of cloud security products.
- System administration skills on linux or windows platform.
- Experience with designing & developing applications in private/public cloud. Public cloud certification is a plus.
- Knowledge, awareness and or contributions to open source projects.
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 10-14 years of experience in software development required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. Job holder must have understanding interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans. S/he must have prior lead experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies. Extensive experience with developing and supporting mainframe applications required. Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits.