BNY Mellon Treasury Services is comprised of best-in-class services processing several trillion dollars a day supporting most top tier global banks and institutions. Treasury Services organization has embarked on a journey to re-engineer our platforms to stay ahead of our clients- demands.
At BNY, the technology group works in partnership with the business and other technology groups to continue to enhance our offerings and improve the client experience. BNY-s significant investment in technology results in new and forward thinking solutions that are scalable and resilient.
We are looking for exceptional and creative developers to join our Agile teams. The attributes we are looking for are creativity, a firm foundation in software fundamentals and a strong personal initiative. We will be building new, strategic and green-field solutions. You must be self-driven, inquisitive and take ownership. Job Requirements
- Mentor junior teammates in developing clean, optimized python code.
- Drive project deliverables, architecture design and code design.
- Multi-task on multiple projects from different groups.
- Communicate project timelines in an agile work environment.
- Gather requirements from multiple stakeholders and prioritize.
- Create Python flows in Dataiku to support machine learning initiatives.
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- Minimum 10 years- experience required.
- 7+ years Python experience.
- 3+ years Dataiku experience.
- 2+ years in one of the following- Bokeh, Plotly, or Matplotlib.
- Job holder must personally demonstrate accountability and responsibility.
- S/he must have extensive experience with developing for major impact projects.
- Hands on development working in very strong technical team.
- Self-learner and a strong team player
Knowledge of the following technologies
- SQL / NoSQL
- GPU architecture
- Scikit Learn
- Object Oriented Python
- RESTful Web Services
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 10-14 years of experience in software development required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. Job holder must have understanding interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans. S/he must have prior lead experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies. Extensive experience with developing and supporting mainframe applications required. Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits.