Seeking a Principal ASIC Design Engineer to join the team at a global manufacturing company. The Engineer will research and design new features and modify existing designs.
- Plan and perform design engineering research or design development assignments, including responsibility for design and or verification part of a major project.
- Coordinating with design, verification, and software engineers to complete assigned tasks.
- Perform system analysis and design of complex digital circuits or systems.
- Generate original design notes of complex algorithms and system and functional analysis.
- Capable of playing a lead role in a project.
- Lead and direct other senior engineers.
- Work independently without technical supervision.
- Take directions from project or department manager.
- MSEE with 10+ or BSEE with 15+ years of experience in related fields.
- Candidate must have expertise and experience in designing complex modules from scratch in at least two or more of the following areas (not third-party module integration):
DSP, SIMD, MMU, embedded custom CPU/MCU with application-specific instructions, image processing algorithm development, custom compression technology, DDR controller design, DDR scheduler, full-chip custom interconnect bus infrastructure design, AMBA/AXI bus controller, and cache controller design.
- Must have experience with ASIC Design, Verilog, System Verilog, Synopsys, verification, UVM.
- Synopsys tool experience is a must.
- Proficient in one or more of System Verilog, Verilog, Perl, C/C++.
- Must be familiar with various design and verification tools, specifically Synopsys.
- Experience in printing technology is a major plus.
- Familiarity with ASIC design process.
- Nice to haves: research, analysis, roadmap, patent, C/C++.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests. For more information please visit our website: www.PeopleWareStaffing.com
Please Note: - We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time. - No third party candidates will be considered for this position. - U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.