**US Citizen or Green Card**
UKG is seeking an experienced IT Business Systems Analyst (BSA) responsible for identifying and partnering with internal business units to provide technology solutions for their needs. Qualified candidates possess broad experience working with application development, system integration, data migration, conducting requirements gathering sessions, documenting those requirements for systems projects, and supporting the Business and IT teams during QA/User Acceptance testing. This position demands strong organizational skills and problem-solving expertise, while working with current and emerging technologies, and managing team dynamics. Team orientation, flexibility, innovative thinking, problem solving, and self-motivation are needed for success.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Participate in a lead role on large strategic projects and or new solutions for the Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations ERP platform.
• Build and maintain relationships with corporate stakeholders across Accounting & Finance, analyzing and understanding business requirements, business processes, functional requirements, and system capabilities.
• Work with stakeholders to understand, prioritize, and estimate development resources required for new features.
• Employ a variety of approaches to eliciting and documenting business, functional and user requirements such as leading workshops, writing use cases, elaborating user stories, creating context and process diagrams, and performing stakeholder analysis.
• Collaborate regularly with technical leads, developers, and integration developers on functional and technical requirements to implement enhancements or application integrations to satisfy business requirements.
• Create deliverables for all aspects of business analysis and functional design for application development, system integration, and data migration initiatives.
• Manage agile delivery for the assigned IT service area team - stock the product backlog with actionable and prioritized agile user stories, manage the team Kanban Board and daily stand ups, and facilitate Sprint Planning/Review/Retrospective meetings.
• Work closely with QA analysts and may perform functional, regression, unit, and user acceptance testing; provide demonstrations to stakeholders as needed.
• Support existing 3rd party application solutions which support Finance and integrate with Microsoft D365, assist with production support and implement small to medium enhancements.
• At least 7+ years of experience as a BA, writing requirements in an IT department or with a software company
• At least 2+ years of ERP implementation experience with Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations solution
• Accounting and Finance project experience across areas such as, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
• Experience in Scrum and leading Scrum ceremonies.
• Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, with an emphasis on requirements elicitation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.