As part of the Network Security team, the Network Security Engineer is responsible for providing operational support of network security infrastructure and application components.
The candidate will provide primary support and maintenance to our Network Firewalls and Web Proxies, secondary responsibilities for cyber security team tools (sandboxing, DLP, proxy, and vulnerability detection platforms. Daily tasks will include firewall rule modifications and additions, troubleshooting, interacting with internal teams, and additional tasks as needed.
The Ideal candidate is a continual learner, a self-starter, has a strong work ethic and a healthy attitude of cooperation and collaboration. Additionally, the candidate should have a strong understanding of network fundamentals including routing, switching, and firewall concepts, as well as strong troubleshooting skills.The environment includes:
Palo Alto Firewalls, SIEM (Splunk), and firewall policy compliance reporting and change automation (Algosec)
Bachelors Degree in CS, IS, or Engineering preferred, or 5-7 years of equivalent work experience Experience:
- 5+ years Network Engineering and enterprise level operations support
- Certification such as CCNA, CCNP, PCNSE, Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering will be considered based on experience.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is required
- Experience with AWS networking (AWS certified advanced networking cert preferred)
- Experience with automating virtual network infrastructure (Terraform / Ansible)
Primary Location : Tempe