Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) seeks to fill the position of Computer Systems Architect 3 in the Engineering, Sciences, & Technology (ES&T) function, with an individual with experience computer programming/scripting, system administration, and computing systems integration to support the WIS?A IBCS Program. This position includes disciplines involving custom operating systems and infrastructure development, Information Assurance (IA)/Security, Automation, Virtualization, and Labs & HW/Infrastructure.
Day to day duties include maintaining systems running Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Server 2012R2, and VMWare ESXi. Integration of GOTS/COTS products with IAMD IBCS systems, innovating solutions to problems, assists integrating products in a test lab environment. Help maintain the information assurance posture of the product.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Mission Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of IT experience experience; or a Master's and 3 years; 4 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree
- System Administration experience with the following: VMWare ESXi, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Server
- Programming/Scripting experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Security+ CE certification or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Current industry technical certification in VMware, Linux, Cisco, or Windows
- Strong problem solving skills
- Current Secret security clearance required
- Current CISSP Certification
- Experience in Cisco networks. L3, L2, Static/Dynamic Routing, Virtual Interfaces, Large bandwidth networking
- Experience creating rpms in Linux Redhat
- Experience integrating COTS, GOTS and custom software in a security constrained environment
- Experience with Bash and Powershell scripting
- Experience with infrastructure as code, preferably Ansible
- Experience with technical activity for design, integration, test, and delivery of technical products
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.