Support our entire enterprise and build the networks, staff the teams, and develop the processes that will keep us defining what's possible. We have opportunities across our enterprise with 90,000 team members throughout the world. The only limit to your growth is your ambition and drive. We want to empower you to bring your best, with resources, support, and talented team members that will launch your career.
Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments. Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits. Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6-3), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities. Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards. Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports. Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M. Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.Qualifications:Basic Qualifications:
- Must have a Master's Degree with 3 years of experience OR a Bachelor's Degree with 5 years of experience OR an Associate's Degree with 7 years of experience or a High School Diploma/GED with 9 years of experience
- Must have an Active/In-Scope Secret (or Top Secret) security clearance
- Must hold an active DoD 8570 IAM level II or III certification (Examples: CAP, CASP+ CE, CISSP (or Associate), CISM or GSLC) or be able to obtain one post-employment within 6 months
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to produce coherent and concise documentation required for certification evaluation.
- Must be able to prioritize and execute tasks in a collaborative team environment within schedules and timelines
- CISSP Certification
- Working knowledge of Microsoft and Linux Red Hat operating system.
- Working knowledge and understanding of auditing, vulnerability scanning/remediation, configuration/change control, and implementation of Risk Management Framework.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.