Cybersecurity Professionals, We Want You! Cyber assets everywhere are under siege from a wide spectrum of threats. Almost daily, these threats grow in sophistication, breadth and speed. At Northrop Grumman, we take a holistic approach to cybersecurity, looking at the whole cyber landscape of people, processes and technology and the whole security realm of offense, defense, and exploitation. Thought leadership demands nothing less. We are seeking experienced Information Systems Security Professionals across the country to support classified information systems lifecycle activities. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
- Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
- Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e. NISPOM, JSIG, ICD 503), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Complete all associated Assessment and Authorization activities, which includes all RMF Body Of Evidence (BOE) documentation: System Security Plan (SSP), Security Controls Traceability Matrix (SCTM), Control Family Security Operating Plans (SOPs), Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Plan, Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M), etc...
- Perform recurring cybersecurity SOW to include auditing, configuration management, user training, POA&M updates, ConMon checklists, Self-Inspections, etc...
Northrop Grumman has fantastic opportunities for your career growth. If you are ready to solve complex problems in a dynamic environment, apply today!
- Must have, at minimum, a Master's degree with 3 years of relevant experience; OR a Bachelor's degree with 5 years of relevant experience; OR an Associate's degree with 7 years of relevant experience; OR a High School Diploma/GED with 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must have a DoD 8570 IAM level II or above security certification (examples: CAP, CASP CE, CISM, GSLC, CISSP Associate, or CISSP) OR the ability to obtain this certification within 6 months of starting.
- Candidates must have a current DoD Top Secret / SCI security clearance with a CI Scope Polygraph to include an original adjudication, or a periodic reinvestigation date, completed within the last 6 years in order to be considered
- ICD 503 knowledge/experience preferred
- RMF knowledge/experience preferred
- NIST 800-53 knowledge/experience preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.