Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together developing GIS solutions in C++, C#, and Java. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Mission Services and Advanced GEOINT Operating Unit, working with a team of experienced developers, supporting multiple systems under one program.
The Principal Cyber Software Engineer position will be located in Fairfax, VA.
* Develop Software in C++, C#, .NET and Java.
* Develop Software in a fast-paced Agile environment.
* Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide GIS systems and/or applications software.
Basic Qualifications - To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
* Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5 years' experience required. An additional 4 years of related technical experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
* Ability to obtain TS/SCI Security Clearance required.
* Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
* Experience utilizing C++, C#, .NET, and Java.
Preferred Qualifications - Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
* Active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.