LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain...
Our Data & Analytics experts deliver fresh perspectives that help our clients realize their full potential and achieve high-impact results. We unite technical skill and industry expertise to drive transformations that make data-driven decision making attainable through customer analytics, data visualization, information management and data engineering. As a part of our team you'll develop strategies that turn data into a competitive asset for our clients. Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders and a kitchen table.
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur. Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Scoping, selling, architecting and delivering a wide variety of Data & Analytics solutions for our clients
- Fostering a high-quality human experience for our team through effective coaching, mentoring, development of career paths, and modeling superior management and leadership skills.
- Continue to build the team's capabilities through development and management of training plans, hands on skill development, paired project work and project reviews.
- Show a bias to action through high quality work delivered on time and on budget to our clients.
- Collaborate creatively with other North Highland capabilities (such as Experience Design) to create unique cross-functional value-add solutions to clients
- Collaborate creatively with our client account teams to grow existing and build new client relationships with some of the most exciting brands in the world
- Shape the future by being part of the Data & Analytics global leadership team
- Be a thought leader by contributing to blog postings, white papers, pod casts
- Be part of the global thought leadership team on agile, digital transformation, cloud analytics, and modern data & analytics concepts
- Significant knowledge and experience with data strategy execution including:
- Data strategy roadmap development
- Data governance strategy and execution
- Data team capability design
- Data literacy program establishment and execution
- Significant knowledge and experience with the modern analytics landscape including:
- Structured and unstructured data management systems and models including relational, columnar store, Hadoop and NoSQL platforms
- Cloud platform solutions (data movement, storage, visualization and analytics) available in top public cloud providers, such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Advanced analytics, predictive modeling, machine learning, cognitive tools and artificial intelligence
- Modern data visualization platforms such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, MicroStrategy and others
- Experience in data and analytics for a consulting agency or a mix of private firm/consulting firm experience
- The design, development and deployment of complex data and/or analytical solutions
- Consulting with clients to identify, design solutions for, and create analytical insights into critical problems and then driving them into operation
- The value and deployment of analytics to support Customer Experience strategy and programs or similar experience in other forms of customer analytics
- Leading teams and delivering projects profitably
- Demonstrated success at developing a high-quality human experience through coaching, leadership and career development of data and analytics teams
- A well-articulated sense of purpose and vision for your life and career
- A commitment to a lifetime of learning and growth
- And we would expect an undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university
- Flexibility to travel freely although the primary focus will be the northeast
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
- Experience working with clients in Retail, Pharma, Financial Services, and/or Public Sector industries
- Ability to attend as required client functions, social events and internal North Highland initiatives
- Advanced degree from an accredited college/university
Click HERE to apply
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.