Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. W e are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation .
Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design of databases. Conducts performance tuning of indexes and databases in general. Reviews database design and integration of systems, provides backup recovery and makes recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements. Maintains security and integrity controls. Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization. May develop stored procedures and/or triggers.Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum Security Level clearance Top Secret/ SCI
- Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) IAT Level II
- Scripting language experience (Python, PowerShell, Ruby)
- Continuous Development/Integration software (Jenkins, GIT CI, Docker, Mavin) experience
- GIT experience
- Experience evaluating services and products provided by COTS/GOTS vendors and provide recommendations
- Understanding of data structures and design of highly available systems
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Design enterprise architecture experience
- Experience optimizing table structures and queries for PostgreSQL
- Java or Python, Linux, SQL and SPL (Splunk Search) languages