Terumo BCT, Inc. is currently seeking a Principal DevOps Engineer.
This is a Remote Opportunity with occasional travel, maybe 4 times a year to their Lakewood, CO location.
Terumo BCT, Inc A global leader in blood management, blood safety, therapeutic apheresis, cell therapy and cell collections.
If you are a Sr DevOps Engineer who would like to take the next step in his career, work with cutting edge technology and a dynamic team to help save lives, we want to speak to you!
As a Principal DevOps Engineer you will:
- Serve as a key leader and expert of DevOps frameworks by leading the establishment and maturation of all DevOps internal practices to include Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery.
- Collaborates and partners with distributed technical teams to provide appropriately architected solutions to support automated and repeatable software delivery.
- Manage and maintain multiple deployment models such as cloud, private cloud and on-premises infrastructure.
- Develop and implement enterprise level software build and deployment standardization to include Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment
- Lead engagements to improve DevOps environment management and footprint across all functional areas
- Present a diversified knowledge of DevOps strategies and best practices as they relate to multiple engineering disciplines and technologies
- Serve as the subject matter expert for software development lifecycle tools as they relate to the DevOps ecosystem – source control, container management and orchestration, application performance monitoring, server monitoring, configuration management, CI/CD, and artifact management
- Demonstrate expert level application of source code management tools, encompassing the implementation and management of branching methodologies and policies in multi and mono repository environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
- 8 plus years of DevOps experience
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Kubernetes, containerization etc
- Experience with Helm and Helm Charts
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Yaml - Scripting or Powershell
- Experience with Linux based infrastructure