Kforce has a client that is seeking Principal Engineer - Embedded Software in Germantown, Maryland (MD).
* Work from requirements through to software delivery, participating as a team member throughput the software development life cycle
* Collaborate with customers, to understand and analyze requirements
* Develop robust high-level software designs that meet requirements
* Develop code and automated unit tests that meet design
* Resolve issues raised by system test teams in a timely and effective manner
* BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline with 10 or more years of experience
* 10 years software design and development experience including the development of software design documents
* 10 years in real-time embedded software development, including C/C++, Linux and real-time operating systems (RTOS)
* 5+ years' experience developing networking or control software on server-based systems
* Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.