Kforce has a client that is seeking a Principal Engineer I - Hardware in Germantown, Maryland (MD).
* Design and develop innovative technical hardware solutions for satellite and terrestrial IP-based communications systems in the areas of circuit, microwave, DSP, and packaging design
* Participate-in a multi-functional engineering team environment to develop and integrate hardware, software, and network technology for products and systems
* Analyze customer needs and establish product objectives, specifications and technical solutions to ensure products satisfy customer requirements and deliverables
* Contribute to all aspects of the product life cycle (concept, development, integration, qualification, acceptance, delivery, and maintenance)
* Work effectively across multiple corporate functions including business, engineering, operations, and manufacturing
* Bachelors or Master's degree in Engineering (EE, ME, CE)
* 10+ years of experience with in-depth knowledge and experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Digital/Analog circuit design, RF/Microwave design, Digital Signal Processing, Communications Theory, Electronics Packaging
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.