A series-C start up that provides some of the worlds most recognizable brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses word. This growing company services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. Partners ranging from Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such as Ssense, Shopbop and Revolve.
You will be involved in the development of a white label retail AI platform. You'll tackle complex problems and build the systems that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers. These clients rely on their products to grow their business and we are committed to building a fast and scalable product that they love, all while using best practices and the latest technologies. You'll be given a greenfield of opportunity to advance your skills, work collaboratively and see your solutions make an immediate impact for brands and retailers.
Required Skills & Experience
- REST APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Front End
- 75% Back End
- This is optional. Enter a breakdown of day to day responsibilities if you have it. Example below.
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Mentorship/code reviews
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Work from home or wherever - Collaborate with teams in LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Shanghai and Tokyo
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company's performance in relation to revenue and growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.