Principal Fullstack Java Engineer
Early stage start-up with HUGE potential seeks a Principal Level Software Engineer to join their team. Currently the engineering team consists of approximately 20 people. The candidate we seek is a principal level engineer, problem solver and hands on developer. This position can be REMOTE or located in Portland, Boulder, or Raleigh.
The Principal Software Engineer will have full stack responsibility, but the focus will be middle tier / back end / building web services. The ideal candidate has deep Java enterprise experience with Mongo DB and AWS. Experience with Stateless EJB, Spring MVC and React are all preferred. Our client's product includes Big Data elements, Machine Learning and Computer Vision capabilities. Software Engineers with experience or strong interest in these areas would be a good fit.
Our clients work environment is highly collaborative. Finding the right culture fit for their environment is just as important as finding the technical expertise and problem solving horsepower. Their decision making process is one where the best idea wins and is driven by a team of kind, collaborative introverts.
Principal Software Engineer Skills we are seeking:
• At least 8 years Software Engineering Experience
• Experience at the Principal or Senior Software Engineer Level.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Similar Degree or Equivalent Experience
• Experience with Java, MongoBD and AWS
• Prefer Big Data, Machine Learning and/or Computer Vision experience
• Experience with Stateless EJB, React, Redux, Spring MVC, Looker, Puppet, CI/CD and Agile are all preferred but not required.
For more information, please email your resume to carolyn @primeteampartners.com
Prime Team Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Prime Team Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, gender, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws. #Dice