GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation's top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
Principal Engineers at GuidePoint Security are elite industry veterans who are driven to better themselves, the business, and bring up those around them. Our Principal Engineers are materially involved in developing and maturing security practices and their subsequent service lifecycles, from pre-sales through delivery and have the freedom and control over how engagements are scoped and delivered. Our unique position as both a Value-Added Reseller (VAR) AND a professional services organization also requires our Principal Security Engineers to continually expand their knowledge and experience with the latest cutting-edge information security technologies. This helps satisfy our engineers desire to constantly expand their knowledge and better meet the needs of our clients. Candidates must reside locally within the New England or New York Metro for local travel when necessary.
- Collaborate with clients to design and establish organizational IAM priorities and roadmaps along with definition of their required technologies
- Install, integrate, configure, deploy and architect IAM solutions and systems to facilitate User Life-Cycle Management, Identity and Access Governance, Automated Provisioning, Single Sign-On (SSO), Federation, and Privileged Account Management (PAM)
- Minimum 3 years delivering professional services in an enterprise level consultative role or equivalent experience leading an IAM program/implementation within an organization
- Ability to lead a portfolio of large complex projects, delegating tasks across multiple engineering resources and teams without oversight
- Proactively works to mature the practice, including improving existing offerings, creating new offerings, and mentoring team members
- Author comprehensive business and technical collateral to support the practice that is proficiently tailored to both technical and managerial audiences
- Support sales efforts through conference speaking, blog/whitepaper authoring, and podcast speaking/producing
- Provide proactive and frequent support to members of the sales team to help drive business
- Proactively research and engage emerging vendors and technologies to understand how they may be used to solve our clients challenges
- Up to 50% out-of-town travel may be required to clients in Northeast
- Principal Security Engineers work from remote/virtual when not visiting client locations
- Deep familiarity with Identity governance platforms such as SailPoint, Saviynt , Omada , etc.
- Deep familiarity with Identity access management solutions such as Okta , Ping, auth0, IBM, Oracle etc.
- Knowledge of Java, .NET, or similar object-oriented programming language
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Ability to translate business processes into Identity governance and access use cases
- Knowledge of enterprise directories (LDAP, Active Directory, etc.)
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday, ServiceNow)
- Experience with the following web technologies (XML, SPML/SOAP, Web Services, etc.)
- Experience with PAM platforms such as CyberARK , BeyondTrust , CA, Centrify, etc.
- Experience with Zachman and TOGAF frameworks
- Experience with other Information Security solutions such as DLP, NAC, WebProxy , EPP, IPS, Firewalls, etc.
- Experience authoring security runbooks, policy, and best practice documentation
- 5+ years of security engineering experience in the Information Security industry
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent professional experience
Why GuidePoint ?
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 200 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company's success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint , your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks....
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire .