At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Engineering organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP) is looking for you to join our team as a Principal Information System Security Officer (ISSO) based out of Schriever Air Force Base, Colorado Springs, CO.What You'll get to Do:
- Primarily responsible for maintaining the cybersecurity posture and baseline of the C2BMC Spiral 8.2 Test and Training Environment located at Schriever SFB, Colorado and/or deployed assets.
- Provide feedback to the Cyber Operations Lead and ISSM and attend TIM meetings.
- Participate in the coordination of system security and connection authorizations to C2BMC systems.
- Provide input to POA&M and RAR processes and memorandum of understanding/agreements.
- Assist in providing status on site security posture, such as, IAVA compliance and NTO/JTO status.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
If applicable, please note your updated security clearance and IAT/relevant certifications on your resume.
- An active Secret clearance is required.
- 5 Years with Bachelor's degree in a related field; 9 years' experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess a DoD 8570 certification at IAT Level III or higher (CASP+ CE, CISSP, CCNP, CISM, CISA, GCED, GCIH)
- DoD Command and Control system experience to include system architecture, security engineering, and network engineering
- Knowledge of modern computer systems, client/server, LAN/WAN and Network concepts, modern network management and monitoring concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Linux (RHEL) operating systems
- Experience in problem solving and troubleshooting of complex/distributed DoD systems. Hands-on experience with security/vulnerability scanners, IDS, and network assessments
- Working knowledge of IA concepts such as patch management, multi-factor authentication, host-based security, intrusion detection, security event management and defense-in-depth is required.
- Working knowledge of POA&M and RAR processes
- Familiarity with DoD, MDA, and Program security documentation, system security engineering designs, and network cybersecurity concepts
- Working knowledge of DoDI 8500.01, DoDI 8510.01, DoDI 8530.1, DoD 857.01-M, and CJCSM 6510.01B policies and requirements
- Sound knowledge and practical experience to direct the assessment and development of Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) and/or Operating Instructions (OIs) to effectively administer and provide cybersecurity standards under assigned area of responsibility
- Working knowledge and proficiency in technical writing
What We Can Offer You:
- Previous experience and sound knowledge of C2BMC System or Missile Defense
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your benefits will include the following:
- Health Plan
- Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Training and Development
- Flexible Work Arrangements
C2BMCAdditional Northrop Grumman Information:
" Salary Range:
$92,200 USD - $138,400 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority
. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.