Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other engineers as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Why you'll love this job:
As an Associate Director in Network Engineering Delivery, you will be the Principal Engineer and will apply strong engineering expertise to build and drive the Network Modernization initiative. You will be part of a team providing top level expertise that delivers innovative solutions to our customers. As a senior member of the team, you will assist with breaking down sophisticated technical requirements and turning them into concrete work, while also providing mentorship to others.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- SME in Network Route/Switch, DNS, DHCP, Spine Leaf and other Core Network Technologies
- Implement, and support new technologies within the infrastructure environment.
- Manages relationships with application teams and prioritizes multiple projects as they go from design into production.
- Support and coordinate scheduling and execution of system maintenance, release updates, upgrades, and/or new technology deployments adhering to company's standard organizational change protocol.
- Effectively complete complex projects and installations within aggressive time frames and budget parameters.
- Perform comprehensive evaluation of new feature or product technologies resulting in insightful analysis and recommendation
- Automate, solve, consult with, and resolve highly complex network related issues
- Develop and produce timely metrics based on the required management platforms.
- Complete performance and statistical monitoring to develop procedures and standard methodologies which improve overall environment.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; advances appropriately
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in Software-Defined Network (SDN), Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), Cloud Networking, Software Defined WAN (SDWAN), WAN, LAN, NexGen Firewall, Data Center Networks, Wireless, Load balancers, Hyper Converged technologies
- Expert in engineering, installing, and configuring Network solutions in large datacenter environments
- Good experience in carrier grade optical network design technologies
- In depth experience with the design, implementation and support of very large and highly resilient enterprise networks utilizing multiple vendors
- Development and scripting experience using Python, Java or other Network Automation products would be a huge plus
- Cloud based Networking (AWS and Azure) and industry certifications such as CCDA, CCSP, CCNP or CCIE preferred
- Strong documentation and process developments experience
Who We Are:
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing clarity and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.