Requisition Number: 81021
We are Insight.
A diverse team of experts combining innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster. Our Digital Innovation team is seeking a passionate and experienced QA Automation Engineer
to join our team in leveraging modern technology to tackle complex challenges and transform tomorrow.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated hands-on Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
What We Look For
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for a wide range of client projects (from Fortune 1000 companies to educational institutions and non-profits)
- Be responsible for the execution and maintenance of said test scripts while reporting results to the larger group for consumption
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
- Work closely with product owners and developers in a collaborative, team environment to identify and remedy defects within the production process ensuring that user expectations are met during the testing process
- Promote QA inclusion as vital to certifying the quality level of the application and ensure that this is adhered to
- Clearly communicate progress, risks and blockers to other team members as well as participate in and lead QA discussions
- Provide thought leadership and participate in Practice initiatives such as training & development
- 3-5+ years of QA scripting experience for on-prem and cloud-hosted applications
- Knowledge and experience using Selenium and other software testing tools and frameworks
- Experience writing detailed test cases in plain language and Gherkin
- Experience integrating test automation within CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous (eye for detail)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
Nice to Have:
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally to our client sites is required
What can Insight offer?
- Knowledge of Test Data Management tools (ex. Informatica TDM; GenRocket TDM)
- Knowledge of Service Virtualization tools (ex. Blazemeter)
- Experience working with build tools such as Maven, MSBuild, NPM, etc.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps tools
with a team of proven professionals across multiple areas of expertise, ensuring you continue developing your skills while working consistently to deliver value to our clients. We'll invest
in your professional development and provide a clear path for career advancement
. At Insight, diversity and inclusion is critical to our success in designing, building, and implementing next-generation solutions. Our teammates bring unique life experiences, viewpoints and backgrounds that makes our team stronger. As a full-time, permanent team member, you'll also receive a full benefits package
plus other perks like flexible vacation, 401k matching, and a quarterly bonus program.Ready to join?
Discover more at insight.com...or just APPLY!
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. Compensation is determined by experience, skills, and fair market value: $100,000 to $130,000 base plus a quarterly bonus program. Candidates outside of this provided compensation range will be considered.
Posting Notes: Raleigh || North Carolina (US-NC) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Charlotte, NC; US - Raleigh, NC; US - Tampa, FL ||Nearest Major Market:
Raleigh Job Segment:
Developer, Database, Engineer, Cloud, Quality Assurance, Technology, Engineering