Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Principal Software Developer for our client in the Technology Services/ Consulting Services, Staffing Solutions domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Merrimack, NH/Westlake, TX
Role: Principal Software Developer
Primary Skills: Java
Role Description: The Principal Software Developer must have at least 8-9 years of experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering/development with a preferred degree in Computer Science
- Must have strong Java, Spring, and Angular experience.
- Understand and follow approved project methodology for delivery of project efforts. This includes appropriate levels of communication, documentation, and development process adherence.
- Performs and extends to development in the following technologies Java, AWS etc., understanding and experience with frameworks like Spring and Angular, solid understanding of REST principles and experience in design and development of RESTful services.
- Experience supporting 24/7, continuous availability production environments
- Any AWS Certification preferred but not required.
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 8-9 years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Shalini Mehrotra
Recruiter Phone(Ext: 2307)
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an IT Staffing and Digital Transformation Services company. Over the years, we have mastered the art of finding the right talent for your IT needs in the most efficient way. We understand the growing need for the digital workforce as well as the importance of people who deliver value out of mainstream technologies. We are proud of our engagements with leading corporations across the U.S., helping them staff their IT needs on time, every time. Backed by robust sourcing practices and screening methodologies, our vibrant teams spread across the U.S. and India are able to drive high levels of staffing efficiencies for our clients. Beyond servicing the usual staffing needs efficiently, we have a habitual flair in finding purple squirrels those uncommon and specialized skill sets that are otherwise hard to source.
Our exposure to the evolution of technology has enabled us to build a practice-based approach to service our clients and has led us to nurture capabilities in Digital Transformation Services. Our teams, today, specialize in building applications that support the digital ecosystem on analytics, cloud, social and mobility. Our digital technology practices include SAP HANA and Salesforce, while our Digital Learning practice delivers value to organizational learning and development through programed digital content and design thinking.
Our investments in proprietary methodologies and custom workshops are backed by a Global Delivery Model to ensure proven efficiencies and increasing value to our clients.
A minority-owned organization, Mastech Digital is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MHH.