Our Client is a rapidly growing, venture-backed technology company with a strong reputation as the leading provider of integrated marketing and analytics solutions and a leading provider of predictive marketing analytics, audience development, and wealth intelligence services.
Our Client is seeking a Principal Software Engineer (Full Stack) to collaborate with a group of elite software engineers to design and build their marque product in implementing exceptional modern, responsive user experiences and build the back-end API layer.
Here s what you ll do:
- Full stack software development to implement modern, responsive user experiences
- Build the back-end API layer
- Rapid development of software based on architecture requirements
- Develop and maintain code, integrating software components into a fully functional software system
- Learn and adopt new languages, infrastructure concepts, and technologies and implement them effectively in projects
Along the way, you will also:
- Serve as a subject matter expert for system specific issues, processes, and regulations
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally in designing and building our marque product
- Participate in company training and professional development opportunities and also in our parties and picnics!
What We re Looking for In You
- A Technical Lead with 8+ years experience and a passion for understanding business challenges and requirements and turning them into working software
- Solid experience building AWS based products using Java 8 or higher and React JS
- Working experience in a wide variety of databases, including both NoSQL databases ( MongoDB, ElasticSearch - Preferred) and relational databases ( Oracle preferred)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Scrum or Kanban process
- Experience with Spark, Angular JS, and AWS certification will be a big plus
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, DevOps tools, and Unit testing
- Enjoy a challenge and thrive on learning and working in a fast-paced, performance-oriented culture with intelligent people
- Have an exceptional level of integrity, raw intelligence, creativity, energy, and passion
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience working on systems that use AWS for hosting and experience with AWS products such as SQS, EMR, and ELB preferred
- Comfortable with big data technologies like Hadoop, Kafka