Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell EMC Data Domain industry-leading deduplication storage systems revolutionize disk backup, archiving, and disaster recovery with high-speed, inline deduplication. The team that develops the network communications stack for Data Domain has an amazing opportunity for a principal level engineer in kernel networking and driver development to join them.
This is a critical and highly visible role that will involve:
- Leading multiple efforts with respect to architecting and coding solutions for high performance Linux stack
- Systems software development and performance tuning for high speed Ethernet devices like 25G, 40G and 100G
- Identifying and solving cloud integration and scalable architecture issues
- Leading design, verification and code reviews of software subsystems
If you are a passionate networking developer with strong expertise on networking stack, can challenge conventional designs, communicate clearly and have experience working with the following we would like to hear from you:
- Data structures, algorithms, C & C++
- Linux kernel and ethernet driver development
- Linux systems software and network programming
- Debugging kernel and problem solving in Linux network stack
- Scripting in Python/Shell and prototyping solutions
- Virtual environments i.e. ESX, KVM, Hyper-V, Zen
LI Priority DCAM8
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.