Primary responsibilities would be:
• Hands-on development and contribution towards the delivery of the projects at hand
• Design and delivery of solutions related to Risk & Compliance Systems/platforms
• Evaluate and select appropriate tools and technologies to support solution engineering
• Enterprise change management exposure and experience in transforming the teams from waterfall to agile mode of operations.
• Collaborate and contribute to the architectural roadmaps and guiding the teams to adhere to the enterprise architecture guidelines
• Develop and implement the micro-services based architecture and providing solutions utilizing the SAAS/PAAS infrastructures.
• Work closely with program managers and other technical managers to deliver the solutions
• Strong experience in implementing Enterprise and Vendor applications
• Empathy with developers. Innate desire to create a superlative developer experience down to the last detail.
• Always working to improve yourself and constructively support the team around you.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant with 12+ Years of experience
Hands-on Experience with Java/J2EE, Restful Web Services, web applications, JSM, transactional databases, NoSQL databases, Distributed systems
Preferred experience with Web development, React JS/Angular JS/Polymer JS, NodeJS and Integration services/solutions
Preferred experience on public API development and using API Gateway like APiGEE
XML technologies: XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, XSD, XQuery Namespaces and XML parsers and tools
Strong proficiency and hands on experience in Design and Development RDBMS architecture and performance tuning systems like Oracle/MS- SQL/SQL Server
Understanding of Distributed Computing paradigms like Active/Passive, Master/Slave Clusters
Experience building SpringBoot Microservices.
Experience building applications using container architecture with Kubernetes orchestration
Experience implementing solutions using Agile/Kanban delivery methodologies
Experience with TDD and CICD delivery.
Must be able to follow development processes required for efficient, effective and repeatable implementations.
Strong understanding of SOA concepts. Must have development exposure to Enterprise integration and SOA technologies.
Experience in virtualization, containerization and cloud frameworks
Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and find the right tool for the job
Experience in tools such as Oracle, WebLogic, Tomcat using Linux Platforms
Excellent communication skills, penchant for initiatives, self-learning and collaborativ