Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a Principal Solution Architect- Planning
to join their team in Portland, OR, on
a Full-time, Direct-Hire
basis. Job description
The Enterprise Architecture team partners and engages with business and technology leaders across all business functions within the enterprise in planning, crafting, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and functional strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long-term execution.
As a Principal Solution Architect for Planning, you will collaborate with a team of Solution Architects embedded in Merchandising, Planning and Capabilities bringing your passion for Planning, Supply Chain, and Technology. The technical strategy and architecture we build will have a direct impact on our clients Digital Transformation strategy!
We will engage, collaborate and partner with the End-to-End Planning and Supply Chain leaders and partners across Business and Technology to understand long and short-term business strategies, provide thought leadership, and engage in proactive planning of an executable Design. PRINCIPAL SOLUTION ARCHITECT - PLANNING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with a team of Planning and Supply Chain Solution Architects to build an End-to-End Planning strategy and Architecture in partnership with Line Planning and Merchandising, Demand Planning, Supply, Material & Inventory Planning business and technical specialists
- Drive Planning architectural strategy with hands-on leadership in ideation and implementation
- Deliver solution designs, recommendations, and options based on business capability roadmaps and requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
- Lead solution optioning and recommendations around sophisticated business problems
- Ensure architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
- Lead, build, manage, and improve solution architectures to drive enablement of the longer-term roadmap
- Provide technology mentorship and insight to business & technology Domain leaders
- Provide experienced technical advice to domain delivery teams
- Drive and facilitate the right discussions that determine solutions in relation to current and future technology landscape
- Maintain awareness of vendor products and industry developments and trends to identify potential impacts and benefits to the Domain
- Present recommendations and solutions clearly and concisely focusing on key points to portray the intended message or purpose based on audience
- Facilitate development and implementation of architecture principles and technology standards within the assigned Domain and across the Enterprise; ensuring architecture alignment across domains
- Drive alignment with corporate strategies through strong business and technical thought leadership
WHAT YOU BRING
- 8+ years combined hands-on architecture and/or senior engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
- 3+ years of experience developing strategy, E2E Solution architecture and crafting technology roadmaps
- Must have strong experience with Planning/Supply Chain solutions (experience in one or more areas: Demand Planning, Supply/Material Planning, Inventory Forecasting & Management)
- Experience driving a decoupled, composable platform architecture to enable planning capabilities at scale
- Experience incorporating analytics-driven forecasts into Planning solutions
- Familiarity with Supply Chain functions (Operations and Logistics, Order Management, Procurement)
- Large enterprise experience including global experience with solution delivery
- Domain Driven Design (DDD) and agile development experience preferred
- Design and implementation experience with cloud platform providers such as Azure, AWS and/or other cloud providers
- Ability to articulate and detail architectural decisions and roadmaps at a senior executive level
- Demonstrated track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence leadership skills - ability to work collaboratively at all levels in a matrixed environment
- Outstanding teamwork, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all partners (management, business users, and technology resources)
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adapt in a constantly evolving, fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time
. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.