Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a Principal Solution Architect
to join their team in Portland, OR, on
a full-time, direct-hire
basis. POSITION OVERVIEW
The Enterprise Architecture team will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and solution strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long-term execution.
As Solution Architect for Supply Chain Domain, you will be part of a highly visible team focused on enabling end-to-end value chain through modern technologies and methods. The strategy and architecture you help define will have a direct impact on the End-to-End Digitization strategy. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands, communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets.
- Engage, collaborate, and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders, and executive stakeholders globally.
- Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals).
- Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures.
- Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
- Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns, advocate, and drive adoption of "best practices" to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise.
- Identify and research innovative new technology to improve organizational capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards.
- Provides expert technical advice to domain delivery team.
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability.
- 7+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solution.
- 3+ years of experience developing Strategy, E2E Solution architecture and creating technology roadmap.
- Must have experience implementing WMS, TMS and fulfillment solutions.
- Must have experience with Omni-channel Order fulfillment solution deployments.
- Must have experience designing/implementing highly scalable web services on cloud.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and SAFe is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technology leadership teams.
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.