Broomall, PA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Principal Solutions Architect
What you'll bring to the role:
- BS in computer science, technology, mathematics, engineering, or related STEM field.
- Equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Minimum of 10 years' of technology experience, with at least 5 years of experience leading software design and implementation activities in a large-scale external customer-facing application.
- Expert understanding of architecture design techniques, theories, principles, and practices.
- Demonstrated experience and success with various technologies and related languages, including Azure, API Gateway, Enterprise Service Bus, NoSQL, Security standards, Logic Apps, Event Hub, Micro-Services architecture and other cloud based technologies.
- Success collaborating with the business, translating business needs into technical requirements and presenting ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language to all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of designing and implementing large-scale cloud-based solutions.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud beneficial.
- Experience with multiple technology platforms and proven commitment to maintaining cutting edge technology knowledge.
- Industry expert in at least one particular domain, vertical and/or platform: DevOps, Big Data, Machine Learning, Serverless computing etc Demonstrated success developing large scale application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environmentsContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com