Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical analysis in network security planning, engineering, and design.
- Service as the enterprise expert in cross-functional discipline of enterprise network and cyber security infrastructure.
- Provide analysis for implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to network security problems.
- Maintain technical expertise in all areas of network and cyber security hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, firewalls, and Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention devices.
- Coordinate third-party maintenance for network and cyber security equipment. Troubleshoot problems with department users and department network administrators.
- Validate enterprise-level network security design, newly released equipment software and operating system for vulnerabilities and deficiencies.
- Provide specifications and detail schematics for unified network architecture of the enterprise.
- Provide daily monitoring/detection of potential performance/throughput issue and develop risk mitigation solutions.
- Provide guidance to team members and provide status metrics to Government customer and Northrop Grumman management.
- Provide third-level support and troubleshooting of network problems. Periodically provide after-hours and weekend support.
- Design, test, and implement state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products, including design of high-level dashboards, using data feeds from different network tools.
- Possess an active (expert-level) firewall certification: Juniper (JNCIE-SEC or JNCDS-SEC) , Palo Alto (PCNSE), or Checkpoint (CCSE).
- experience in performing security functions on network devices, appliances, and security tools.
- Experience in demonstrates the skill and ability to translate security mandates and guidelines such as NIST 800-series into operational functions.
- Experience with listing and listing using network security tools and devices.
NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, CMMI DEV/2, MBE certified technology consulting and software development firm, based out of the DC Metro area. To know more, please visit www.netvisionresources.com