Job ID: 2116841 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCI with PolyPotential for Remote Work:
NoDescription Tis the season for a bonus! This position is eligible for SAIC's National Security Sign On Bonus which pays within 30 days of start
SAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer to support our customer in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with broad impact to the customer's mission. This position is responsible for providing the executive level personnel a broad array assistance. The role requires a strong problem solver, who can identify/anticipate requirements and provide creative solutions to the team. The candidate must be willing to engage assist with coverage of other duties and portfolios, as needed. This position offers ample opportunity for growth and development within the customer's main space. The successful candidate will be an energetic strategic professional who can support fast-moving and wide-ranging projects and initiatives. Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Understand/shape requirements and participate in system conceptual design activities.
- Perform gap analysis between current IC technology and system capabilities with the latest state of-the-art commercial technology advancements and recommend changes, system improvements and future requirements.
- Perform risk assessment on current and new capabilities to identify vulnerabilities and recommend corrective actions or new requirements to mitigate the risks.
- Coordination of design, development, analysis and deployment of innovative equipment, projects, cutting-edge technologies or operations for the use of complex special user of complex special communications capabilities or solutions.
- Support strategic leadership activities: identifying, analyzing, defining, and coordinating user, customer, and stakeholder needs and translating them into technical or operational requirements for the research, development, production, and/or procurement of processes, systems, and/or services.
- Perform verification of system requirements and enhancements, coordinating test events with disparate engineering teams to support partial path as well as end-to-end performance evaluation.
- Develop portfolio documentation
- Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/Poly.
- BS in engineering or relevant technical area.
- Minimum of nine (9) years of experience with systems engineering process and applications
- Experience utilizing system engineering or project management principles for requirements development
- Experience with Microsoft Office software (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project and SharePoint)
- Experience writing technical documents and/or presentation materials.
- Advanced Technical Degree
- IT experience in the intelligence community.
- Program/project management experience
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.