JOB DESCRIPTION -
Provide Systems Engineering support to a new Program Office supporting the IC. This office will be responsible for developing an IT system within the security domain.
- Assist in the definition of program phases, sequencing, and defining required deliverables for the overall program and system.
- Program Management Plan
- Concept of Operations, develop initial systems requirements, initial systems design, initial systems architecture for the overall system.
- Develop the initial operations and maintenance strategy for the overall system.
- Identify enabling IT services that will be required to support the system.
- Ensure the system is compliant with IC standards and directives.
- Develop strategy or infrastructure hosting.
- Develop program documentation (data management plan, data models, data sources, testing strategy/plans, security plan, A&A strategy, etc.)
- Define/develop business processes for system transactions
- Create associated documentation, briefings, summary reports, status reports, estimates, documentations, prototypes/pilots as directed.
- Provide expert level assistance with complex work assignments involving analysis, design, development, and deployment of innovative hardware systems and software applications.
- Identify discrepancies between system designs proposed by project teams, and assist project teams in resolving the discrepancies.
- Identify, analyze, and define system needs. Apply knowledge of enterprise IT needs to design improved processes, generate valid requirements, and ensure these are consistent with the enterprise technical architecture.
- Work with appropriate parties to resolve discrepancies between proposed IT systems and enterprise quality and security standards.
- Attend technical meeting with IC Element members and represent customer position, reporting back key outcomes to key stakeholders.
- Apply new industry and technology trends to solve business needs.
- Develop robust and scalable solutions to support the business needs.
- Identify critical path decisions, makes recommendations, and influences program leaders and business process owners to maximize project value.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholder teams to ensure design conforms to best-in-class engineering, architecture and business standards.
- Serve as a technology and process expert in stakeholder meetings.
- Document customer requirements based upon business and mission goals.
- Support working groups from across the IC.
#Monsterjobs #Gdjobs #dicepost #cjobs