Red Oak Technologies, Inc is seeking a Principal UX Architect for our client located in Pleasanton, CA. This is a 6-9 months contract to hire position.
** Preference given to Local candidates due to multiple onsite interviews**
- BS/BA degree required plus, 10+ years relevant professional experience required
- Must be able to clearly communicate, persuade at all levels of management, up, down and across organization
- UX experience: 10+ years experience in any of the following areas:
- User Experience, Information Architecture, or Creative Design
- Experience mentoring junior UX designers
- Strong end to end design experience with ability to bring design to fruition
- Strong experience with ideation, mockups, high fidelity wireframes, Sketch, InVision
- Experience coordinating other designers as needed on projects
- Strong analytical, prioritization and negotiating skills
- Usability and customer-focused design experience required
- Passionate about building great user experiences and solving customer and business problems.
- Self-starter, with ability to identify and put a plan together to achieve success with minimal supervision from UX leadership
- Internet and retail / E-commerce experience strongly preferred