Are you a highly experienced, results-driven Innovation Experience Designer with the ability to perform at an expert level? Would you like to drive end-to-end research, measurement, and testing across multiple related journeys?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in the Providence area.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Innovation Experience Designer:
Requirements of the Innovation Experience Designer:
- Leverage innovation tools and methods to facilitate meetings and workshops
- Form strategic approaches to ensuring human-centric considerations for innovation projects
- Practice experimental design, generate research plans, and coordinate work on simultaneous projects
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute on research from discovery to launch and beyond
- Communicate research findings and identify opportunities for research to build out design strategy
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience design research, strategy, service design, interaction design, and/or interface design
- Fluency facilitating meetings and workshops using innovation tools and methods such as design thinking
- Experience with several research paths such as interviews, surveys, and usability testing
- Ability to communicate research findings thoroughly across all enterprise levels
Keywords: Innovation Experience Designer, User Experience, UI/UX, Design Thinking
Job ID: 348364 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!