Looking for a driven, passionate, and savvy Principle DevOps Delivery Lead to join our Business Technology Solutions Division. Someone that understands the technical aspect of CI/CD pipeline and can help draft the strategy to transform the DevOps practice, How the team should be organized so they are DevOps enabled, and Enterprise Assessment to determine the maturity of DevOps across the board.
This role will be dedicated to accelerating the pace of innovation through supporting the development of DevOps. Very Planning & Strategy focused.
This opportunity is remote but would need someone to be comfortable travelling to Santa Ana, CA once a quarter or less for Leadership Summits!
- Influence IT and business leadership and management teams on how they can best support and drive DevOps principles, practices, and tools in their roles
- Coach and collaborate with stakeholders such as Product Managers, Product Owners, Application Leads, and BUITs to help ensure understanding and implementation of the strategy to execution alignment
- Promote a continuous learning environment through open access to education and training to empower Scrum Masters, product ownership, and Agile delivery teams with the ability to use DevOps to the best of their ability
- Track and Escalate impediments to DevOps adoption
- Facilitate quarterly assessments of teams to document maturity progress and drive continued DevOps maturity & improvements
- Stay informed of emerging DevOps tools, techniques, methods, and strategies
- Experience with Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform or others)
- >5 Years of experience in a DevOps leadership role within a financial services organization
- An Evangelist! Be so excited about DevOps that the Organization can’t help but embody that excitement
- Understanding of DevOps across an Enterprise Environment